PDA

View Full Version : Split Stay/Room Change Question?

GreenBeetle
12-28-2009, 06:37 PM
This will be our first experience with a split stay - actually it's a room change - not a resort change. First two nights are 2-bedroom standard view villa, then we change to a 2-bedroom savannah view villa for the remainder of our trip.

Disney has said they will move everything for us to the new room. Hopefully this includes our groceries and all will go smoothly while we are out. :fingers: I'd like to hear about your experiences with moving during your stay.

Thank you.

Mitzie
12-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Both of our family trips have been split stays. Helps us $$$ wise and we like to see a new resort. Feels kind of like a whole new trip. Our first time we let bell service doing the moving for us and it was no problem. You just need to plan to be separated from your luggage. We moved from POR to BC so it took approx. 3 hours for our stuff to show up. We just packed a small bag with swimsuits and things and made our way over to BC. This last go around we had access to my in-laws car so we moved the luggage ourselves. I would think moving around in the same resort shouldn't be a problem. We lovedAKL...enjoy!