PDA

View Full Version : pictures???

Disney-Nut
12-27-2009, 12:43 PM
not sure where to post this. i'm in other discussion groups pages like yamaha grizzly, other disney grups .....etc and they have a picture forum, why doesn't INTERCOT. i think it would be nice to share recent disney pictures orshort videos with other members????? just throwing this out there

DizneyRox
12-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Moderating posts of this nature would be a nightmare, one that it seems Intercot doesn't want to do (not that I blame them).

Therefore only mods and higher are allowed to post any types of pictures here. It's a rule as long as I can remember and I highly doubt it will change.

faline
12-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Actually, in the trips report forum, we do allow links to Disney trip pictures if those picturs are posted on a commerical picture site such as WebShots or similar. However, links to video are not allowed.

DizneyFreak2002
01-02-2010, 12:14 PM
My opinion: I am on other sites that do have this feature, and I tend to look through it daily... However, sometimes the thread takes forever to load, and, in my opinion, it makes the threads messy... I like Intercot's layout... With no pictures posted in the threads, there is a neatness factor that makes the site stand out... To me, that is very important :)