PDA

View Full Version : My dining from Dec. 11-19

julyjewel
12-27-2009, 12:11 PM
We had the free dining on our trip. We tried Le Cellier for dinner for the very first time and it was wonderful! We were celebrating our anniv and they brought us our dessert, which was 2 chocolate moose heads and they wrote happy anniv on it! We will will try this place again.

We went to 1900 Park fare and it didn't seem as good as it did last year. We tried the Garden Grill, which I loved the food. I would recommend it!

50's Primetime was ok. Our waitor wasn't really in character but the other lady there was great!

We did Akershus, Chef Mickey (B,D), and we tired Cape May for Breakfast. It was nice and quiet there for a character breakfast.

My daughter, who is only 2 weeks from turning 10, had to eat off the kid's menu and it did not fill her up. I think Disney should have a junior kids menu for kids 8-9.

We ate at the Cantina counter service in Mexico and it was ok. Nothing to write home about. Can't wait to try some new places when we go back again.

However, We had so many cupcakes for our anniv....I don't want to see anymore for awhile.

ljgirl
12-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Where did you get the cupcakes? I LOVE cupcakes!!!

beksy
12-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the report. We love Garden Grill. I still haven't tried Le Cellier but its on my list.

Ms. Mode
12-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the review, we will be trying out Le Cellier Tuesday the 5th for the first time :thumbsup:

KylesMom
12-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Glad you enjoyed LeCellier for the first time. We're in the "family planning mode" for our July/August trip, and we're just deciding how many times we want to eat there during our stay!

My daughter, who is only 2 weeks from turning 10, had to eat off the kid's menu and it did not fill her up. I think Disney should have a junior kids menu for kids 8-9.
Even though we've never tried the Dining Plan since we're Tables in Wonderland members, we found the same thing when DS was 9. After the first few kids meals, he ended up eating off of the adult menu the rest of the time.

It sounds like you had some great meals. Thanks for sharing!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the reviews