PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club rooms with proper balcony

disneyfanfromoz
12-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Are there any rooms that have a balcony to sit out on rather than just the little ledge thing that you can just stand on.

We haven't stayed at Beach Club before but are going to stay there for 14 nights in Sept/Oct 2010. My mother stayed there for a few nights last year when we were at AKL and her room had two of those little ledge balconies that you could just stand on.

We haven't booked yet and I am still tossing up wether we will just order a standard view or a water/pool view.

Are there any standard view rooms with a proper balcony and are there any water/pool view rooms with a proper balcony that we could request (I know, nothings guaranteed, but we could request it). But won't bother requesting that if there really are not any rooms with a proper balcony.

Also having never stayed at Beach Club before, we are not sure what to request in the way of rooms, is there an area that's better than another, or some rooms to make sure we avoid. At AKL we have stayed there for 21 nights last year, so we know which savannah we love and which trail we love, just unsure about the beach club.

Thank you :thanks:

TammiMcMan
12-26-2009, 08:32 PM
There are rooms at the Beach club (assorted views), that have a large balcony. The percentage is pretty low compared to some of the other resorts, so if that's a priority, I would limit that to your only request. You may want to look at the Yacht Club, which is very similar and has a higher number of large balconies.

jonahbear2006
12-28-2009, 01:17 PM
we had a full balcony and a pool view. it was concierge but it was a very nice view looking over stormalong bay. I wanna say we had 5567.

Jillirose
12-29-2009, 12:31 PM
If you're going for broke, face the Boardwalk - we love all the lights on the water at night and watching the outdoor activities.

MNNHFLTX
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
We had a standard view room with a full balcony also (actually overlooked the woods near the villas). It was on the 4th floor.

As Tammi said, just make sure and list it as your primary request with your reservation.