PDA

View Full Version : How bad was MK on Xmas Day?

epceddie
12-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Were the crowds unmanageable?
What was your overall experience like if you were there on Christmas?

Juicy1122
12-26-2009, 05:18 PM
We are staying at AKL and took advantage of the extra morning hour Xmas morning. It poured from 7-8 and the park was empty. We stayed until about 1 and walked on to pretty much everything. Longest wait we had was 10 mins. It started to get packed around 12 with masses of people coming in so we left so. We did all the major rides and had a great morning. I heard they did have to close the park later in the day.

LittleRoosMommy
12-26-2009, 05:38 PM
We just got back from WDW a couple of hourse ago. As the pp said, the morning was great! We also went very early in the day and walked onto many of the rides, got FPs for others and did everything we wanted to do. We even saw the Fairies AND the Princesses in less than 30 min!!!!! :cloud9:

I think the rain helped keep some people away from the park in the morning. It definitely got more crowded as the day went on. I was talking to the family next to us at the 3:30 parade and they had been at Epcot, but had ADRs at MK for dinner. They wouldn't let them on the monorail w/o checking out the confirmation number for their ADR b/c the park was closed.

I think that Sat (12/19) was much worse than Christmas Day for crowds at MK!! The longest wait I saw yesterday was for SM and it was about 30min. So, all in all, not too bad!!

Strmchsr
12-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Yesterday afternoon hit a Phase 3 closing, so crowded, but not the worst ever.

Arewethereyet?
12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
We've been here since Monday! I loved it! Hardly waited at all and rode our favorites 2-3 times.

epceddie
12-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Good to hear. Hope you all had a great time! We're getting ready for a Jan. 6-14 stay at OKW.