PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for GF & I

Crow
12-25-2009, 01:14 PM
end of Jan trip hopefully.
I have been to many places to eat at WDW over my many trips, she has never been there.
I like all kinds of food.
She doesnt like seafood,mushrooms. SHe does eat chicken, pasta, burgers, but not steak.
Used to more of Taco Bell, McDonalds.
I am pretty sure will go to San Angel (more for the romantic setting and its Mexican)
and Tokyo Dining which i love or Teppan Edo (just took her to her first hibachi which she liked.)
Possibly Raglan Rd, Boma or Jiko.
I would also like to take her to Artist Pt and CA Grill, where she can hopefully find something. She isnt used to fine dining.
any thoughts?
We will do food court at POP and CS.

ElenitaB
12-25-2009, 03:23 PM
One of the things that makes WDW dining unique is the theming of the restaurants. Off the top of my head, a few that offer food that may appeal to her and also have great theming are: Yak & Yeti, Sci Fi, 50's Prime Time, Garden Grill (gotta sneak in a character meal, no?), LTT (for lunch), Coral Reef (the lunch menu has several items that she might like), among others. How about breakfast in the Castle?

SBETigg
12-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Sci-Fi might be really fun for a lunch. I know it's not a crowd-pleasing favorite, but it is dark and cozy with lots to inspire conversation, and I do like the burgers and sandwiches.

I think Raglan Road is a good choice. She might really enjoy 'Ohana. Narcoossee's has a really amazing chicken dish on the menu, and great atmosphere. Boma is great if she's willing to try new things. I think Ellen's suggestions are all pretty good ones, too.

Crow
12-25-2009, 10:43 PM
i love theming also.
the problem w SciFi or 50s is im not sure if she would relate, as she is quite a bit younger than me. I was thinking SciFi for burger and theme though.
Coral Reef also came to my mind.
Yak & Yeti I liked also.
Ive never done Ohanas.
thanks for the suggestions:thumbsup: