PDA

View Full Version : Electic Water Pagent Schedule?

Mysttree
12-23-2009, 07:37 PM
I have been looking for days/times for the EWP. Can anyone help? We will be there next month-
Thanks,

Polynesian Dweller
12-23-2009, 07:54 PM
The EWP starts at the Polynesian and generally that's at 9:00pm. Then typically it goes to the Grand Floridian at about 9:15, WIlderness Lodge at about 9:35, Fort Wilderness at about 9:45 and Contemporary at 10:05. It goes by MK and often does a performance there if MK has extended hours.

This is a general time table but there can be a lot of variability in this, especially if the start conflicts with Wishes. It also will not run in inclement weather. I have also seen them vary the order but that is not common. You need to plan for as much as 15min early or late for the start.

You best way of knowing the exact times is to check with your resort concierge desk when you arrive but the above timetable should help with planning.

SBETigg
12-24-2009, 08:41 AM
They don't always know at the desk. We went to the Polynesian desk a few years ago, and the CM on duty had never heard of the Electrical Water Pageant, had no idea what I was talking about. He had to get a manager, who had no idea of the scheduling. I just went on what I knew from INTERCOT. When it didn't hit the Poly at 9, and Wishes started, I figured it must be delayed and we waited. The EWP started at 9:20 that night. But it is usually on schedule, even sometimes when Wishes happens at the same time.

faline
12-24-2009, 04:09 PM
It typically follows the same schedule year yound - more information here (http://intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp).