PDA

View Full Version : Bc, Which Room?

hardingella
12-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Our next vacation we are staying at BC. We are there for 12 nights and would like a quiet room as near to getting to EPCOT as possibe. Not bothered about the view. We have a standard view booked. Any suggestions?

MOJoe
12-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Last June i enjoyed staying on the ground floor facing the woods, away from the quiet pool. Room 1550 i think. Walking out of our room, the quiet pool was just steps away. Not bothering with stairs and elevators was quite convenient. And the walkway to Epcot was just past the pool. During the afternoon, music from "The British Invasion" could be easily heard. That was the only real "noise" that was evident.

The downside to being ground level was a lack of privacy. People could see in our room if the curtains were open. And i gave many a "good morning" to those walking past my patio as i had coffee. Also, later in the day the mosquitoes showed up and chased me back inside. So it was not pleasant for evening cocktails. Even so, i would most likely request it again.

There are a few "poor" rooms at the BC that overlook the parking lot or a roofline. These are near the lobby, so if you request to be near Epcot you should be fine.

Enjoy the BC! :cool: