PDA

View Full Version : Belle & the Beast Return to the Castle- Day 9

jenny1976
12-22-2009, 02:38 PM
We had planned to go to MK on this day but decided, we had seen it and headed on down to EPCOT to do the things we missed and repeat others. Woke up early, had breakfast at the hotel and headed out. We got there and did Mission Space(repeat), Soarin' (repeat), TT (FINALLY AND 2 TIMES), went around the WS, did some shopping and headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner at Ohanna's. YUMMMMM! But, THE LINE!!! Pork, Turkey, Chicken Wings, and Filet Mignon were all offered. They danced, we danced, they celebrated, we celebrated!! A genuinely good time. After dinner we went to DTD to meet family and hang out...bought some souveniers. laughed, talked, drank, and finally decided to ride the tethered balloon thinggy. Charactes in Flight was...AWESOME!!! We saw the entire DTD area and some of the parks. OMG what a view. As we landed, we said our goodbyes and headed back to pack as we leave tomorow. We spent most of the night packing and got our shuttle pick-up for 4:55 pm WHAT?!!! IT'S OVER ALREADY?!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Tomorow, MK and travel, plus a few surprises.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-22-2009, 03:28 PM
thanks for the update

faline
12-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Another fun day! Hmmm! I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride but, somehow, I'm not really in a hurry for the new Downtown Disney attraction. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

DisneyorBust
12-23-2009, 10:27 AM
You two sure packed in a lot of fun today! Add in a great dinner at 'Ohanas and it adds up to another fantastic day in WDW! Thanks for sharing it with us.

pdrlkr
12-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-24-2009, 08:57 AM
We loved the Hot air balloon too! Combine that with Ohana's and you have a perfect night!

KylesMom
12-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Yay - you finally were able to ride Test Track! :thumbsup: Ohana is one of our favorite places for dinner, glad you enjoyed it.

How cool that you were able to experience Characters in Flight?! Another great day - I'm sorry it's coming to an end! Isn't packing that last night, trying to cram everything back into your bags the biggest bummer? Looking forward to your last days' post. :mickey:

vizsla
12-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the report.

DizNee143
12-30-2009, 11:06 AM
what a wonderful day at epcot and then some family and shopping time at dtd!! :mickey: