PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package

ljgirl
12-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Can anyone tell me if the menu at Mama Melrose's is a set menu for the Fantasmic dinner package? How about The Brown Derby?

crmark1
12-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm pretty sure you have the whole menu to chose from. The only time we did the package we ate at Hollywood and Vine.

Pirate Granny
12-22-2009, 03:15 PM
We've eaten at both for the package and it's the normal menu...at Brown Derby it actually came with an or'dourve (sp)....along with the main course and dessert.
:pirate:

KylesMom
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
At Mama Melrose, you choose an appetizer, entree and dessert from the standard Mama Melrose dinner menu. A non-alcoholic beverage is included - but I encourage you to try the sangria! :mickey:

TiggerCat
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
So how does it work for both Mama Melrose's and the Brown Derby. Is it a set price for both and then you pick and appetizer, entree and dessert from the main menu? Or do you have to pick one of each and pay the menu price for each?

Thanks,

KylesMom
02-17-2010, 11:41 PM
While we've never eaten at the Brown Derby, we've been repeat patrons at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Dinner Package since 2001.

The menu has evolved, and now instead of a fixed menu, you choose an appetizer, entree' and dessert from the regular menu. For our package in July, we were quoted at $35.14 per person.

This is one of the few ADRs that we were not able to make on-line. We had to call for our ressie. For Mama Melrose, there is a 24-hour cancellation or you forfeit $10 per person. You do need to give a credit card number at the time of reservation.

KylesMom
02-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Clarification:After looking at my notes, I realized that the Fantasmic Dining Package requires a 48-hour cancellation notice - not 24 hours as previously mentioned.

TiggerCat
02-18-2010, 01:31 PM
While we've never eaten at the Brown Derby, we've been repeat patrons at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Dinner Package since 2001.

The menu has evolved, and now instead of a fixed menu, you choose an appetizer, entree' and dessert from the regular menu. For our package in July, we were quoted at $35.14 per person.

This is one of the few ADRs that we were not able to make on-line. We had to call for our ressie. For Mama Melrose, there is a 24-hour cancellation or you forfeit $10 per person. You do need to give a credit card number at the time of reservation.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your response!