PDA

View Full Version : Belle & the Beast Return to the Castle- Day 5

jenny1976
12-22-2009, 10:50 AM
NO SLEEPING!!! hahaha....We headed out to see the Princesses @ Akershus. Had a great breakfast and saw Cinderella and Ariel there FOR THE FIRST TIME in 4 years!!! Ran into a little girl, Bailey, we had met on the monorail, we had a picture together because she was pretending to be a princess and wanting to get around the tables...SO CUTE! So, we went to the WS, toured, Shopped, saw all the Santa's, saw the Tree Lighting Treat and...Oh, did I forget to mention IT WAS FREEZING!!! I Thought this was the SUNSHINE STATE!!!!! Anyhow, we rode Ellen, had lunch @ Marrakesh...nothing to be too impressed. We saw the Brittish Invasion and Morrocking. We rode Grand Fiesta Tour and decided to make the standby line for the Processional.We got in, watched Andy Garcia narrate for a while and it started to rain. I pulled up my tiny umbrella and was told they did not allow umbrellas. Well, that was it for me!!! Andy Garcia was not worth me getting wet.... We marched out of the Park and headed to BLT.
Tomorow, FAMILY TIME!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the report

faline
12-22-2009, 06:28 PM
I can understand why they don't allow umbrellas - it seems to me I was stuck behind someone with an umbrella one year and couldn't see a thing!

Sounds like the weather is not cooperating with you! Glad you're having a good time despite the weather!

DisneyorBust
12-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Cold day in the 'World', but you're making the most of it. Hope that you got to see most of the Candlelight Processional, it's one of our favorites shows.

pdrlkr
12-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-24-2009, 08:52 AM
A great day! Too bad about the rain..

vizsla
12-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the report.

KylesMom
12-26-2009, 10:26 PM
I can't imagine Disney World in the cold - but at least it's lending a hand at getting everyone in the holiday spirit, eh? How fun at Akershus! I hope you were able to catch CP at another time. Rain, rain, go AWAY! :mickey:

DizNee143
12-30-2009, 11:02 AM
sounds like another great day..:mickey:
sorry its soo cold..or at least cold to you..(what was the temp)..
personally i rather tour the parks when its a bit chilly then sweating my but t off!! lol..