PDA

View Full Version : Disney Golf Stand Bag

fupresti
12-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Has anyone who has played the courses recently seen a Disney themed stand bag in the pro shops? The bag they sell on disneystore.com is atrocious and I would love a Disney golf bag. If possible, would anyone who has played recently maybe have some pics from the pro shop or could take on on an upcoming trip?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-23-2009, 08:34 AM
I'm not a golfer (long story - blame my grandfather), but you could call (407)WDW-GOLF (939-4653) and see if they have any information about what will be available in the pro shop during your trip.

BluewaterBrad
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
I played Magnolia again, and LBV this past summer. I thought I checked out the pro shops pretty good. I honestly do not recall seeing any stand bag displayed. I could have missed it bro, but I don't think so. Maybe someone will come along and confirm my observations, or let you know otherwise!!:mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
12-24-2009, 02:41 PM
All of the pro shops have quality Disney stand bags. They have a variety of bags & colors. The carry/stand bags are made by Titleist and are available in different sizes & colors. You could pay anywhere from $125 to $200 for the bag depending on what you want.

They also have cart bags that are larger and subsequently more expensive.

I have no photos to share with you. But I have seen these bags in all three different pro-shops. The Osprey Ridge pro-shop used to have the best selection, but since Eagle Pines has closed up shop, I'm not sure how extensive things are over there.

TheRustyScupper
12-24-2009, 02:57 PM
1) I have two Disney golf bags *
. . . one Staff-size monster
. . . one carry-bag with built-in stand
2) Both are good and of decent quality
3) I bought each of them at the pro shops on-course.

* When you live in Florida, you always seem to have 2-3 golf sets. I alternate between two sets and have one as a spare for friends who come to town and don't bring their sticks.

fupresti
12-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Any chance you can get me a photo of your bags?