PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Package Offers for Jan 3- June 3, 2010

Tink1
12-21-2009, 06:48 AM
Get up to a $750 Disney Gift Card FREE when you buy a 5-night/6-day non-discounted Magic Your Way package at select Disney Resort Hotels!
Eat, play and shop with the Disney Gift Card. Use the card to cover vacation expenses: dining at your choice of Walt Disney World® restaurants, special event tickets, sports, recreation, tours and more—all this in addition to shopping! With your gift card in hand, the world is yours!

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

A $750 Disney Gift Card is yours when you purchase a 5 night/6-day non-discounted Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Deluxe Resorts or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

Valid for arrivals on 1/3-1/11/10, 1/19-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10.

Select Disney Moderate Resorts

A $500 Disney Gift Card is yours when you purchase a 5 night/6-day non-discounted Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Moderate Resorts.

Valid for arrivals on 1/3/10, 1/10-1/12/10, 1/18-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10.

Select Disney Value Resorts

A $300 Disney Gift Card is yours when you purchase a 5 night/6-day non-discounted Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Value Resorts.

Valid for arrivals on 1/3/10, 1/10-1/12/10, 1/18-2/9/10, 2/15-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10.

The number of rooms allocated for these packages is limited.

NOTES: You will pay full price for all portions of your package - hotel, tickets and/or dining. The promotion is in the form of a Gift Card which you will receive at check in. It appears a minimum of a five day base ticket is required .

Important Details

One gift card per room provided at check-in. The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney® Cruise Line, Disney Store locations in the U.S. and Disneyshopping.com. It is not redeemable for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen without required proof of purchase and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card Program. The Disney Gift Card is issued by Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of any Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. Other restrictions may apply. Use of gift card is acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Important Details

Support Intercot and Contact Magical Journeys For Pricing! (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request.html)

buzz2001
12-21-2009, 09:03 AM
What exactly is the Magic Your Way package? Just room and park tickets?

Tink1
12-21-2009, 09:14 AM
What exactly is the Magic Your Way package? Just room and park tickets?

Yes, Room and tickets is the base of a Magic Your Way package. You can add various dining options, wine packages, etc on as well.

Nanc

Strmchsr
12-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the post, as always, Nanc. Looks like the deal is about in line with what you normally save on these promotions but now WDW gets to ensure that you spend the money you "saved" at WDW instead of on whatever you want. It'll be interesting to see how well this goes over.

BigRedDad
12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Wow Nanci. You are covering for Wendy and our 4+3 package was reviewed, determined to still be a better deal, and you notified me already @ 9AM.

This is why I am so happy I use Magical Journeys.

Tink1
12-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the post, as always, Nanc. Looks like the deal is about in line with what you normally save on these promotions but now WDW gets to ensure that you spend the money you "saved" at WDW instead of on whatever you want. It'll be interesting to see how well this goes over.

They stated in the fiscal report that in park spending was down, so I am not surprised to see this offer.

N

PetefromRI
12-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Nanci,are the giftcards good at poolbars,CS, and TS restaraunts and do they expire.Could I possibly use mine to buy an Annual Pass?

lightyearfan
12-21-2009, 10:20 AM
does this offer apply if i book directly threw the wdw website? if so this would be great because me and dw are planning a march visit. and i would change from the deluxe dining plan to the regular dining plan and use the card for our ts breakfest that we enjoy at other disney resorts. thanks for the info

victor:mickey:

Crow
12-21-2009, 10:22 AM
it would still b better for me to stick w the POP 6 nights $403 Karen got me for January and get admission on my own probably....

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Can you ask to have this applied if you've already booked?

Jenemmy
12-21-2009, 11:01 AM
I am looking at an early May trip, so this is making me pretty darn happy this morning. I too am curious about the gift card -- are there any limitations on where it can be used?? Is it anywhere on property?

Tink1
12-21-2009, 11:06 AM
The card is good for "select locations" it says. What those are exactly, I do not know. A lot of the restaurants in EPCOT are not Disney owned and may not take the gift cards.

You can use it for purchasing an AP as far as I know.

Nanc

Jenemmy
12-21-2009, 11:53 AM
The card is good for "select locations" it says. What those are exactly, I do not know. A lot of the restaurants in EPCOT are not Disney owned and may not take the gift cards.

You can use it for purchasing an AP as far as I know.

Nanc

Thanks for the quick response Nanci! You're the best :mickey:

Strmchsr
12-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Can you ask to have this applied if you've already booked?

Yes, though if you already have a promotion booked you better check to see which one is the better deal (which Magical Journeys always does for you :number1:).

does this offer apply if i book directly threw the wdw website?

Yes, if you have the correct booking code. I'm a big fan of MJ, though, over the WDW website. Too many problems with it. I'd rather let MJ take care of it so I know it's done right.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-21-2009, 04:29 PM
My boss is booked for the 1st week of March and I told him about this promo...he just called and now is getting the $500 gift card. :thumbsup:

Crow
12-21-2009, 10:50 PM
now im starting to wonder if i should consider bookin the pkg w this. i got POP for 6 nights for $403 w room only discount, but have to get tickets. it would b approx $25 more a night to do rack rates with this pkg. or i could check a mod. i could get basic tickets for 2 x $228 or so otherwise.. ill think about it a little.

darth daddy
12-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I have a family of six and was planning on getting two rooms at a value resort since it was the cheapest way to go. With this promotion, would I get two $300 gift cards since it states it is per room?

Genie1953
12-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Magical Journeys is great! I received my email from Denise at 8:29 this morning telling me the good news that she was able to get it for our vacation package.

Tink1
12-22-2009, 12:21 AM
I have a family of six and was planning on getting two rooms at a value resort since it was the cheapest way to go. With this promotion, would I get two $300 gift cards since it states it is per room?

As long as they are done as 2 reservations you will.

Nanc

Jenemmy
12-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Oooooo I am so excited! I will be contacting Debbie at MJ later today to get the ball rolling on a May trip! WOOHOOOO

nicjohn3
12-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Does your stay have to be completed by 3-27 or is the deal good as long as you check in on 3-27?? I got the 4/3 deal, but wondering if this is a better deal. We are checking in on 3-27 thru 4/3. Will it work for my stay?? Thanks

Gregandmel
12-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Does your stay have to be completed by 3-27 or is the deal good as long as you check in on 3-27?? I got the 4/3 deal, but wondering if this is a better deal. We are checking in on 3-27 thru 4/3. Will it work for my stay?? Thanks

It has to be "booked by" 3/27. I think the travel dates are good through 6/3. Depending on where you are staying (value/mod/deluxe) will depend on which is the better deal for you. Just crunch the numbers and see which will work out better for you.

happy day
12-23-2009, 09:33 AM
would the 4/7 deal have been better if it was for the dates of the trips compared to the gift card?

MushuGrl
12-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Doing the math, we found our 4/7 deal to be about $500 cheaper than the gift card promo. (Though I must had wer'e actually only staying six nights, not seven.)

jwildflower1981
12-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Can somebody tell me what you can and can't use your gift card on. Can you buy :beer::marg:? And can you leave a tip on it since were on the DDP?
Thanks!

Genie1953
12-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Can somebody tell me what you can and can't use your gift card on. Can you buy :beer::marg:? And can you leave a tip on it since were on the DDP?
Thanks!

I was told that it could be used for food and drink but I am not sure about using it for tips. We are also on the dining plan and sure would love to use it for the tips if possible. Hopefully someone will have an answer for us.

Tink1
12-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Yes, you can use it for tips and beverages not included in the dining plan (cocktails) .

In fact, that is one of the best uses for it IMHO.

Nanc

jwildflower1981
12-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Awesome!
Thanks for the quick answers. I will contact MJ next month and use them to book for the 1st time!

Genie1953
12-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Awesome!
Thanks for the quick answers. I will contact MJ next month and use them to book for the 1st time!

You will not be disappointed with Magical Journeys. I am using them for the first time for my upcoming trip in April and Denise has done an outstanding job!

TikiLounger
12-28-2009, 08:37 AM
We called Disney last night (after reading this post) and applied this deal to our existing reservation beginning Jan 3. I'm so excited. We have 3 separate reservations (we need 3 rooms for 6 people) so we're getting 3 $750 gift cards. We were told we can use the cards for any food not covered on the dining plan, alcoholic beverages, and tips! Yay! Since we're paying for all three rooms (our older teens are staying in the other two with a friend each), my husband and I have $2250 to put towards the little extras that always add up. This deal is perfect for us since we are paying full price for the rooms and we just happened to be staying 6 days/5 nights. Thank you for posting because I'd never have known.

Jenemmy
12-28-2009, 11:35 AM
We called Disney last night (after reading this post) and applied this deal to our existing reservation beginning Jan 3. I'm so excited. We have 3 separate reservations (we need 3 rooms for 6 people) so we're getting 3 $750 gift cards. We were told we can use the cards for any food not covered on the dining plan, alcoholic beverages, and tips! Yay! Since we're paying for all three rooms (our older teens are staying in the other two with a friend each), my husband and I have $2250 to put towards the little extras that always add up. This deal is perfect for us since we are paying full price for the rooms and we just happened to be staying 6 days/5 nights. Thank you for posting because I'd never have known.

Wow!!! How great for you!! :thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
12-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know if the gift cards expire? If we did not use it all on this trip could we use it on a future trip?

Tink1
12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
From what we have been told (and that can change) they do not expire. You can even use the card as a deposit on your next Disney vacation.

Nanc