PDA

View Full Version : POFQ Food Court

ljgirl
12-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what the different stations in this food court serve?

DVC2004
12-19-2009, 06:24 PM
We were there for lunch earlier this week. It's quite a bit smaller than the POR foodcourt. I know there was a mexican station with taco salad and a chicken quesadilla, a burger section that also had philly cheesesteak. I think there was a pizza side and probably salad too.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-19-2009, 10:33 PM
There was an italian station, with pizza, pasta, etc. A quick-order station with stuff like taco salads, burgers, chicken nuggets and a "New Orleans" station which served sandwiches and the like at lunch and a couple of daily specials (like ribs and fried chicken) for dinner.

There is also a yummy bakery station, and a small "grab-and-go" station of fruit bowls, chips and bottled drinks.

#1donaldfan
12-20-2009, 09:14 AM
...just to add ... the itialian station serves THE best meatball sub ANYWHERE !!! .... and the bakery side has those wonderful beignets...:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Make sure you get the beignets :tasty:

magicgal
12-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Make sure you get the beignets :tasty:

I agree...they are very good! The food court is fine, we don't eat in the food courts often, but even if we did, I thought the selection was fine. Like a previous poster mentioned...it is smaller than the food court at POR, but it was still adequate.

jonahbear2006
12-24-2009, 10:22 AM
we stayed at POR in Sept. and we traveled to POFQ to eat. We did NOT like the riverside mill and most things were very gross. Sassagoula floatworks is fantastic! we love the quesadillas, the chicken, the entire bakery, and the kids had a lot more choices here. They even had a hot dog meal; which, suprisingly, that wasn't offered at Riverside Mill.

Stu29573
12-25-2009, 08:56 AM
We only had the beignets for breakfast one morning. They were wonderful!!! (but don't inhale when taking a bite! Powdered sugar attack!):mickey:

GoldenDreams
12-26-2009, 06:33 PM
I recommend the spaghetti and meatballs. It comes with a side salad and is wonderful after a long day in the parks. I've been known to order it several times in one trip. It's starting to be a family joke, but it's that good!