PDA

View Full Version : Best Rental Car Prices?

PeterPan
12-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Anybody have Rental Car info? Arriving at Orlando International on January 3 and need a car for six days. Best prices? Discounts?

T--
12-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi,
I don't have any specific prices, but generally off airport rental sites are way less expensive.
Enterprise advertises that "they'll pick you up" possibly mitigating need for cab to off airport site.
National let's you pick your car in a certain rental class.

T--

rkmemkc
12-19-2009, 10:47 AM
We come back 'home' quite a bit and have tried other rental car agencies and have found Alamo to be the smoothest and best deal. They are located right in the terminal and their cars are great!! The trick is to log onto their site and click the 'Hot Deals' tab at the top. Then the 'last minute specials' option. Right now is is listed for 12/15 - 12/29 so keep logging on until your dates show up. We have gotten SUVs and Minivans at really low prices using this method and will continue to do this on January 28th when we COME BACK!! :cloud9:
Good luck and have a great trip!

fanofdisney
12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
I just wanted to let you know that Alamo has some great last minute deals going. I made a reservation in Nov and by checking the last minute deals today I saved $118:woohoo: I hope you are able to do the same:fingers: They are available to travel in Jan. I forget if there are black out dates.