PDA

View Full Version : Narcossee's

BiloxiMom
12-18-2009, 03:17 PM
HOw many table service credits is it? Is it good? Is it kid friendly? What do you recommend there? Thanks!

andreallybadeggs
12-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Unless it's changed since we were there on the DDP it's signature dining; 2 credits. Yes, it's very good and if you can get ADR's at the right time, a nice place to enjoy Wishes! It is one of the more "adult" restaurants we've been to at WDW but there were kids there. It's Disney after all.

DVC2004
12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
It's good but primarily a seafood restaurant so keep that in mind if you are not a fan of seafood. It still is 2 TS credits and yes, find out when Wishes is and make your reservation for an hour or 45 minutes prior. If you can't see it from your table there is a nice wrap around walk outside along the building to watch. As far as kid- friendly, every restaurant at WDW is except for maybe V & A's. There's more adults there I would say but kids are there too. I had the surf and turf when we were there last.

kakn7294
12-19-2009, 11:15 AM
We went to Narcoossee's in July. It's a 2 TS credit restaurant and while it was mainly adults, there were kids there, including my own. The food was excellent - we all had the surf and turf and my 9 yo had the kid's filet.

magicgal
12-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Yes, it is 2 credits. Narcoossees is our all time favorite WDW restaurant! We have gone time and time again, and each and every time, it was wonderful! We have always had delicious and fresh food. The service has always been wonderful! The atmosphere is great, and if you can get a window seat, you can have a terrific view as well. I think it is very kid friendly, especially for a signature restaurant. I really enjoy the atmosphere there as well! I usually order the Whole Maine Lobster, but I have had other dishes there as well, and they were all fabulous!

jonahbear2006
12-24-2009, 10:19 AM
A few things about Narcoosee's....

1. yes its 2 credits.
2. yes it is seafood but im a vegetarian and this is my favorite restaurant on property.
3. get fireworks time! blows your mind.
4. best desserts ever.
5. Pay out of pocket! It is NOT that expensive. There are 6 of us; one is a baby. For 5 people to eat, and we did not try to save money, our bill came to $100 even. I got the chicken dinner, my husband got the steak, and each child got a kids meal; baby got a free meal courtesy of the restaurant. I was the only one who wanted dessert. It is NOT worth 2 credits here. I have paid more than that at a 1 credit buffet, for the family. you can pay out of pocket and then still have two more meals somewhere else.