PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Blessed..

Marla
12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
I have been wanting to say this for some time now...and figured the Holiday Season was a perfect time. I have met a Angel here in our little Family. She goes by Chescat, but we know her real name. Everytime I have the pleasure of seeing her, she is giving something to someone else. Whether it be a smile or a physical gift, or even on one occasion to a stranger a coupon for something he really needed. I could go on and on with her giving , loving nature. I am so proud to call her my friend. And I wanted her to get some recognition for her valor. I am so glad to call her my friend. Merry Christmas.:tink:

wizardmickey
12-18-2009, 10:16 AM
:thumbsup: I second that emotion! :thumbsup:

TinkRocks
12-20-2009, 04:41 PM
I'll third that...

:ccat: Chescat is a superstar!! :ccat:

Patricia
12-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Oh.. I have been at the receiving end of her generosity more than once.

Did I mention she drove me to a clinic outside of Disneyland so I could see a Doctor for an eye infection? Then she waited for an hour with me so she could drive me back.

Thanks to her I was able to see where I was running during the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. :)

Thanks Chescat and Merry Christmas.

:santa3:

janebanks
12-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting Chescat in person during a trip to Disneyland and treasure my picture of us with Pluto. :yay: I hope to see her again next time I get out there.

She is wonderful! :clappy: