PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code Question

DisneyPrincess21
12-16-2009, 10:56 PM
I just recieved my first ever pin code :woohoo: and i have some questions about how it works. If i wait to use the code closer to when it is up will i have less chance of getting the resort/date i want? Do they only have so many rooms/dates/resorts open per pin code offer? Can i book it in my name and pay with a different credit card? It came to my email but only has my family's last name and address listed does that mean anyone in my household can use it? Or only me?

Strmchsr
12-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Yes, there are only a limited number of rooms set aside for the pin code. That might limit what is available if you wait longer to use it. Well, if you have the pin code you'll be able to use it, but at which resort might be the issue (like, you might have to go with All-Star Sports instead of All-Star Movies or something like that).

If there is only a last name then anyone that lives at your address with your last name should be able to use it.

Don't know about the CC issue. Contact Magical Journeys to help you with that.

JohnnyNovo
12-17-2009, 11:18 AM
The safest bet is to let Magical Journeys handle it. All you have to to do is put a deposit down on the reservation, then Magical Journeys will keep checking to see if a better deal comes out. If you decide not to go, you could always refund your money as long as your 45 days out.

Tink#64
12-29-2009, 12:02 AM
I was nervous about waiting so I booked mine today & got what I wanted no problems! I'm so happy that I got a pin code that I could actually use! I was surprised when they asked for my pin code, it lead them straight to me! I didn't realize that each person had a very specific pin code that apparently is only valid for the intended person! I've always heard that there are only a certain number of rooms per resort set aside for various deals/promos, so I'd book as soon as possible to better your chances of getting exactly what you want!

Good Luck!

Patricia
12-29-2009, 08:50 AM
It's true there are only a certain amount of rooms for promos. I tried booking a room using my PIN during this current Promotion, but because the public code was on at the same time I still was unable to acquire some rooms using my PIN. But, that being said, there were still lot's of choices just not everything. In the end I didn't use the PIN and still have it available to me. It has has dates all the way into December next year.