PDA

View Full Version : Rice Krispie Mickeys...

andreallybadeggs
12-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Seems to me not all of these treats are created equal. Got some as snacks at the WL when we stayed there 2 years ago. They were bigger, on a stick, and did not have sprinkles on the choco-dipped ears. We thought they were better than the ones we find most places but our last trip we couldn't find any like that. Anyone know if they are still available? :mickey:

andreallybadeggs
12-17-2009, 08:00 PM
OK have to bump this up just once or I may SNAP/CRACKLE/POP. C'mon and help me out. Do you think all WDW rice krispie Mickey's (or other shapes) are created equal? If not, where do you find the best?

magicofdisney
12-17-2009, 08:32 PM
They cannot all be created equal because I've picked up various ones that were heavier than others.

The Confectionery at MK has a large variety but they're not all Mickey head shaped.

sorcerer fan
12-18-2009, 10:12 AM
just came back and used up the last snacks on them at POFQ. had sprinkles and chocolate on them and a stick.

wildernesslady
12-18-2009, 12:48 PM
At the confectionary there are some you can tell are packaged there. They have a clear bag with a twist tie. They also have the prepackaged ones sealed in a celphane bag. The ones with the twist tie are made there and much better. We were just there 2 weeks ago watching them being made. They were fresh and very good.

CaptSmee
12-18-2009, 01:49 PM
there are lots of different types available. yes, the one's you speak of are still around but not as prevelent as the one's with chocolate & spinkles on them.

andreallybadeggs
12-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Twist ties it is then. Thanks everyone.