PDA

View Full Version : camping week of dec 11-18

jonahbear2006
12-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Beautiful here at fort wilderness. What a great time to tent camp.we have had 60 degree weather all week at night and been sleeping with the windows open. By the bus stop, as requested, so its easy to get to however busses are waking the kids up around 530am. Spanish moss lane and kinda disappointed all the wildlife we've seen is a single green lizard. Swimming pool is fabulous. Love the upgrade!!most sites are full but its still quiet. One of the best things about camping. No busy lobby. No loud families. We all shower at once and its done. Love it!!! Still my favorite resort to stay at.

ibrowse17
12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Sounds wonderful!! This will be the first Christmas in a couple of years that we will not be at Disney. We have stayed on the 2000 loop a few times(2067 the first trip, which sounds close to where you are)and have always enjoyed it. Of course, we will miss FW most of all this Christmas:thumbsup:

BigRedDad
12-15-2009, 09:23 AM
I am envious. I want to go tent camping with my daughter. I would love to be able to. I may in October of next year. My wife refuses to tent camp, so she may not be invited to go with us.

SoaringEpcot
12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
We just left that loop on Saturday morning, we pulled out around 9:00 am, Blue Ridgeline with 21' travel trailor. It was the first time we had stayed in that loop, and thought it was very nice and quite, also never busy bathrooms.