PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question

BigRedDad
12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
I read this somewhere and I am not sure where I read it or if it was factual. We are going to use the Quick Service dining plan. I know the meals are front-loaded on the room key.

Here's the question: There are two adults and one child. This gives us 16 meals for each adult, 8 meals for our DD (8-night trip). I have read that any of the room keys have access to all of the meals. My question is if my wife gets a table with my daughter, can I use my room key to order each of our meals and bring them back or are each of the keys loaded with the meals for that person?

Seasonscraps
12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
You will be able to purchase all the meals with your key. The number of credits are grouped together on the key cards.

BigRedDad
12-14-2009, 02:37 PM
That is what I thought I read. I could not find where I read it and just wanted to reconfirm. The main reason is my DW may not be there for the first half of the trip. My mother will be taking her place with her own tickets until she arrives. I can just use my wife's dining credits for my mother to keep other costs down.

Hammer
12-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Just a quick note as I think your daughter will receive 2 QS meals a day, so she would have 16 meals as well.