PDA

View Full Version : Mousehut keeps kicking me off internet

Mickey91
12-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Does anyone have any idea why my internet would completely shut off everytime I am on mousehut mail? It started about a week ago and doesn't happen anywhere else. Only when I log on to my email. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. :mickey:

Figment!
12-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Your internet connection gets disconnected or your browser closes?

If the latter, what browser are you using?

Mickey91
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Well, I guess the service is still there so I would say that the browser closes? :confused: I'm more of a turn it on and use it without knowing anythng about it type. We use internet explorer. We have never had this happen before and it started about three weeks ago. It only happens on Mousehut. Thought it was kind of weird and maybe Mousehut had changed something that wasn't compatible with my computer. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!:mickey:

John
12-18-2009, 04:28 PM
All I can tell you is to go to everyone.net and put in a support email - they are who run the mousehut mail for us. I tried it myself and didn't see any issues. Clear your cookies, clear your cache, and if you are seeing the newer version of webmal, try switching to the old one. Beyond that, I don't really know what to tell you.