PDA

View Full Version : Should i be worried ?

buzz638
12-11-2009, 12:30 PM
We are leaving in, yes, 23 days ! Hard to beleive.
ADR's are all booked but i'am still waiting to see "Les Chefs De France" on the list of restaurants that accept the Dinning plan:confused:
Is this normal, or my favorite restaurant won't be on the plan in 2010 ?

Is there a deadline for restaurant to confirm their participation ?

Thank you for your help

Buzz

Strmchsr
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
You should be fine. It's not unusual to go this late without being "official." They'll get it taken care of. No restaurant in WDW wants to be off the DDP. They'd lose a ton of money.

Gator
12-11-2009, 03:27 PM
If it's in the parks, it's on the DDP. The restaurant operators would be evicted quickly if they stayed off the list....either for profitablity or because Disney said GET OUT.

Zawadi
12-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Les Chefs De France is currently on DDP, as we had our dinner there Wed 9th Dec.

If possible you should try and be seated at around the times that the cheese trolley comes around with the "Little Chef". We were fortunate to see Remy, who I believe is Disney's smallest animatronic figure. Remy in conjunction with "his" Maitre De were fantastic.

buzz638
12-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Thank you for your help everyone, that's great news !!!

Buzz

buzz638
12-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Well, no worries anymore !

Les Chefs de France is officially on the DDP list:thumbsup:

I'll know better next time to be more patient.

Almost at the single digit dance!!! Can't wait

Buzz

magicgal
12-23-2009, 07:48 PM
I am sure you will be fine. This occurs every year anymore. Certain restaurants wait until the last minute to be officially on the DDP. I would be totally surprised if they weren't on it.