PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary trip Ideas

EpcotChic23
12-11-2009, 10:20 AM
This June I will be down in Disney for my DH and I 5 year wedding anniversary. I want to do something special on that day, but I can't think of anything. We are kind of on a budget I don't want to spend no more then $200. Any suggestions? Two years ago we were down there for out anniversary and we ate at the Cali Grill and hubby does not want to do that again, any suggestions would be apperciated:thumbsup:

WishingStar2006
12-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Narcossee's at the Grand Floridian is nice and you can get seated by the windows and have a wonderful view of the fireworks!!!

Tygger7
12-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Another suggestion would be to try & get a reservation at Rose & Crown (for around 7:30-8:00pm) and stay for Illuminations. We did that for our 20th anniversary and the entire staff came to our table, gave us a signed "certificate", and sang "All You Need Is Love". It was our favorite experience of all time. :mickey:

Tick-Tock
12-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Do a carriage ride, dine with an imagineer, do a behind-the-scenes tour. Just slightly over your budget is a fireworks cruise.

caryrae
12-11-2009, 01:48 PM
We did dinner at the California Grill at the CR for our 5th Anniversary and we loved it. We had the dinner to be the same as the Fireworks at MK and in the Resturant they turn down the lights and pipe in the music from the show it was very cool. We were lucky enough to get a table right by the window so the view was excellent. There is an outside walkway you can walk out on also if you want.

FutureFairygodmother
12-11-2009, 01:56 PM
We ate at Cindrella's for our 20th. We had a cake made for us and every one in the castle sang Happy Aniv. Our dinner lastest through the fireworks and it felt like they were going off for us. They gave us champain glasses to take home. It was a very special evening!