PDA

View Full Version : Positive experience with Orlando Stroller Rental

rjmdds
12-10-2009, 10:34 AM
We returned from the World on Sunday night. We used Orlando Stroller Rental for the first time. We rented a double stroller from them. Let me just say it was the best money I spent on the trip. My stroller was ready and waiting for me at the hotel. It was clean and labeled with our family name on the back. The stroller was very easy to manage. It was narrow enough to fit into all doorways. It was not cumbersome in ANY way. It folded QUICKLY. the kids were very comfortable in it and had no problem relaxing in it. I highly recommend them to anyone. We must have had 10 people ask us where we got it from. It was great to have the stroller on the monorail and outside the park. It saved us loads of time . And we didn't have to lug it around the airport and airplane. I know strollers are a huge topic around here so hopefully this will help some folks.

KylesMom
12-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Thank you so much for posting this information. When Disney raised their stroller rental prices, I know many folks were put in panic mode on what to do. Great to hear that there's a reputable, affordable company that our members can go to! :mickey:

BigThunderFan
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
That is great to hear considering we are going through them in January for a sit/stand for our kids!

Iluvpooh
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Great news, we already have a double stroller booked with them for a week in February. I'm not sure if they are an INTERCOT sponsor or not, but I do know that if you subscribe to a certain newsletter, they will send a deal announcement once a month that usually has a discount link in it.

magicofdisney
12-10-2009, 11:52 AM
What are their rates?

BigThunderFan
12-11-2009, 11:21 AM
We paid $80 for a sit/stand stroller for a Saturday to Saturday rental. The same stroller rental (well a double anyway) through Disney would have been more than double that. Plus they deliver to your hotel so it is ready when you get there and you have it for outside the parks as well.

Well worth it in my opinion.

crltkcagle
01-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the tip!

Disneyfirsttimer
01-20-2010, 12:49 PM
We were considering it, but my only issue is lugging it on/off the busses. Did anyone find that to be a hassle? The nice thing about the Disney rentals is they stay in the parks.

Are they heavy? Easy to fold? Decent size once folded? Our first trip we brought our own stroller and it was a pain. Carrying a sleeping child on a crowded bus while standing and then the stroller too.

Thoughts?

BigThunderFan
01-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Everything you have to carry on to a crowded bus is going to be a pain. Be that a stroller, souvenirs, sleeping child, etc...

But that being said, the strollers fold up very thin and are fairly unobtrusive on a bus. We just locked the wheels and leaned it up against me if I was standing. If sitting it fit in an open space pretty well.

KylesMom
06-03-2010, 10:49 PM
I just wanted to post that a few dear friends of mine just returned from Orlando and had the best experience with Orlando Stroller Rental. They have a two year old (as well as an early teen) and really had a stellar experience. They drove from suburban Illinois & just didn't have the room in their car for their main "vehicle" (stroller). :car:

The stroller was waiting at CBR upon their arrival and it was perfect for their needs. They commented that they were running for a bus & were able to collapse the stroller quickly - and still make that bus! It was incredibly economical for them & they wanted to ensure that another great experience was posted in dealing with this firm. :wave: Thanks, L&B!