PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Shops

Ms. Mode
12-10-2009, 09:31 AM
So, I think our first day at WDW we are going to visit The Boardwalk because we've never been there (actually, we didn't even know it was there). From what I understand the general public is welcome and the area has shops, restaurants and shows.

Can anyone tell me what to expect, please? Is it a place where you could spend several hours looking around, or is it more like...an hour or two and you're done?

BMan62
12-10-2009, 11:30 AM
I, personally, enjoy the Boardwalk, but would do it after dark. There are "street performers" out in the evenings - magicians, jugglers, comedians, etc.

The shops are small, but nice. There is an ESPN Zone, Kouzzina, Flying Fish, Big River Grille, Jellyrolls, and Atlantic Dance Hall for your eating, drinking and entertainment.

cd3000
12-10-2009, 11:37 AM
we usually hit the boardwalk as a break from Epcot. walk out the International gateway and have something from the bakery there or pizza. Like above said if you go during the nighttime it is more "alive"

You dont have to stop just at the boardwalk we sometimes like to walk around to swan dolphin yacht and beach as well. or take the surrey bikes

BluewaterBrad
12-10-2009, 03:42 PM
They have a Wyland gallery that I usually spend and hour in each time we visit the Boardwalk. The street performers at night are fantastic. I forget about the other shops. I know they have a typical WDW resort shop also.:mickey: