PDA

View Full Version : Adrs

nqi2
12-10-2009, 09:16 AM
My mother in law booked our vacation through a travel agency but I'm needing to call and book out ADRS.

Can someone tell me the phone # and what information I will need to have available to get them all booked at one time?

Or if I can do it online in one lump sum how do I access that?

Thanks.

cajundisneyfreak
12-10-2009, 09:50 AM
The number is 407-939-7675.It's automated.Just refer to dining reservations and they will get you to a cast member.The cast member will give you confirmation numbers.Make sure you write them down and bring them with you.I usually make all of mine at once for my entire stay.You have better chances of getting the restaurants you want that way.The sooner the better.Hope this info helps.Have a magical trip! :mickey:

WishingStar2006
12-10-2009, 10:02 AM
You can also do them on line through the disney site and avoid the long distance telephone call.:thumbsup:

KylesMom
12-10-2009, 10:12 AM
As mentioned, if you want to speak with a live operator, the number is 1-407-WDW-DINE. If you are staying on property, you can make your reservations 180 days out from arrival and can make ten days' worth of reservations with that one call. You'll need the Disney accommodations reservation number, a telephone number, name, and how many in your party.

If you want to give the online reservation system a shot, it can be located here: Disney Online Dining Reservations (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/). While I haven't actually made reservations via this system yet, you should be able to make the first ten days of your trip in all one booking if you are staying on property at 180 days out. :mickey:

nqi2
12-10-2009, 10:57 AM
OK Thanks everyone for the information. I called. It was just as easy.