PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Akershus

Meistee
12-09-2009, 06:45 PM
We are trying to get all of our ADRs squared away and we are undecided about the princess breakfast at Akershus. We will be having lunch at Cinderella's Castle and dinner at 1900 Park Fare so we'll get to see princesses at those meals. I'm wondering if it's worth it to go to Akershus also. Their breakfast menu seems a little weak for the price, but we'd go if the food is good and the princess experience is worth it. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-09-2009, 07:55 PM
We always enjoy Akerhsus, and have done it as well as CRT and 1900 Park Fare on our last couple of trips, but then, we have DD who is still princess-crazy.

The food and character interaction are actually pretty good, the character interaction is much better than any we've ever had at CRT! If it was me, I would do breakfast at Akerhsus and dinner at 1900 Park Fare and skip CRT.

julyjewel
12-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I would recommend it...They don't rush you.

disneykid@hrt
12-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm not a fan of CRT. The price is one thing- but the service is a whole other ball game. I'm trying Akershus for the first time in January, but at this point I think anything will beat my feelings for CRT.

DisneyWFan
12-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Go with your gut! We disliked Akershus immensely. I know you will get many different opinions on this but if you are hesitant by looking at the menu & you have other princess meals I would skip it. Just my :twocents:

mom2morgan
12-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Akershus was definitely our favourite princess meal - LOVE the atmosphere and amount of chacracter interaction. But we went for lunch, so I don't know what breakfast is like. Personally, having done both Akershus and the CRT I know which one I'd do again - I felt like the setting at Akershus was very "regal". My main impression of CRT was "crowded and rushed".