PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used a BOB Duallie Stroller at WDW??

Meistee
12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
We are going to WDW in January:mickey: and want to take our double jogger with us. I feel like it's going to be a hassle to get it on and off the bus. Any suggestions? I don't have another double and I'm not really interested in renting at the parks. My kids will be 3 1/2 and 20 months at the time of the trip, so a stroller with reclining seats, big sunshades and that's easy to push are musts!!

Would love to hear from anyone about their experiences with a double jogger on the WDW busses!

Gator
12-09-2009, 05:34 PM
My family has a double 3-wheel jogger stroller, and we took it WDW last December. The pros outweighed the cons for me.

The pros: you don't have to rent one; it reclines; it's way more comfy than a rental; it has a huge sunshade and rain cover; plenty of space underneath; not having to return it at the parks which made for an easy ride back to the rooms late at night; tandems are way better to manuever than stacked (which you'll be thankful for at the end of each day); and #1- cupholders!

The cons: a pain in the backside to get on and off buses due to size and weight; it can only go through certain entrance gates at MK and Epcot due to width.

Honestly, I bought a tandem jogger just for our WDW trip, even though I had the double stacked. The ease of turning was the main reason. Turns out the joggers provide for a smooth ride all day long. Go with that. You definitely won't regret it.

Meistee
12-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks. That's kind of what I was thinking but I wanted to hear from someone that's done it. Can't wait for our trip! Have fun on yours!:mickey: