PDA

View Full Version : Syfy's "Alice"

handmaidenofprincesses
12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Did anyone else watch Syfy's update Of Alice in Wonderland? I'm curious to know what Disney fans thought of theincredibly different version of Alice :)

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I love almost anything with a sci-fi flare. I thought it was a very creative retelling of Lewis Carroll's story. Actually, I never liked his story very much, but I loved this! And it has Andrew Lee Potts (Primeval) as the Hatter.. hard to get any better than that! Comedy, romance, suspense and a nice sci-fi twist... I give it two thumbs up!

Anyone care to share an opinion?

thrillme
12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm with you...I really loved it too. DH and DS really enjoyed it too...

I honestly went into it thinking it was going to be really "blah" about it because it was going to be toooooo fantasy-ish for me. I really did not think I was going to make it past the first 10 minutes...but I got pleasantly "intrigued".

I loved the way they developed the characters with a "twist". They really did a great job at connecting a good plot through out and still paid respect to the ORIGINAL story.

I'd have to recommend it to anyone who appreciates SyFy.

BMan62
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I DVR'd it, so will be watching in the near future...Looking forward to taking my time with it.

Disneypixie513
12-18-2009, 09:39 PM
I utterly loved it. The whole story was really cool and interesting. My dad had tivo'd it and watched it. I caught bits and pieces of it, and I decided that I would watch it. I'm glad I did. Hatter was definately my favorite character! :thumbsup: