PDA

View Full Version : What view should I request at WL ?

fielin
12-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi,

I am considering about every resorts at Disney for my may 2010 vacation, and right now, I am pondering WL. :secret:

The website states that courtyard views offer offer a view of the courtyard of The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, a pool, waterfall or the lake.

If I chose this, what should I request ?

ibrowse17
12-06-2009, 07:29 PM
On our stay at the WL, we had a view of the WL pool, lake and waterfall. I would suggest this over the Villas view. If you want it to be more quiet, get your room higher up. We were on the 6th floor, and enjoyed a wonderful view and an enclosed balcony. We really had a wonderful stay at the WL, and hope you do as well:thumbsup:

d_m_n_n
12-06-2009, 09:19 PM
We have stayed at the WL on two different trips. The first time we paid for a Woods View and had...well a view of trees. On the next trip we paid for a courtyard view and had a view of trees and a little of the villa pool if you looked a little to the left off the balcony. If you want a true courtyard (the main pool) view, request it!!! I felt like the $$$ we spent for the view was a bit of a waste. :(

fielin
12-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Thanks !

This is exactly what I don't want to happen : to pay a premium for a nice view and get an unexciting partial view of something unsatisfying.

I'll be sure to request a geiser / lake view !