PDA

View Full Version : December 16, 2009??? What is happening special at the parks?

ChinaMama
12-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are finally just one week away from leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I belong to the Unoffical Guide to WDW touring plan website and they have a crowd attendance rating for each day in December. Most of the days on the ratings make sense for our trip except for Wed 12/16/09? There doesn't appear to be anything special going on that day (no MVMCP, Pop Warner is done....) but they are rating that day as an 8 out of 10 (10 being highest attendance days). Now Saturday 12/12 is rated at a 7, which kinda makes sense as so many locals, Christmas & Pop Warner is still at Disney. But the days around Wed 12/16 are rated a 4 & 5?????

Anyone know anything??? I have been crazy busy at work and not going through the boards like normal but I just can't seem to make any sense of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

In one week from today I will be asleep at Mickey's World... or watching the fireworks... not sure which :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
12-06-2009, 01:52 AM
. . . The Ides of December ?

ibrowse17
12-06-2009, 02:33 AM
. . . The Ides of December ?

I like that:thumbsup:

POOH_BEAR
12-06-2009, 09:47 AM
ChinaMama what is the website address you were referring to in your original post. We too will be at WDW then. I have that planned as a "down day" so we can just do whatever we want. DH is very interested in seeing as many of the holiday decorations as possible (it's his first Disney Christmas trip). So...I tentatively had us enjoying our resort, WL and maybe do some resort hopping.

KylesMom
12-07-2009, 04:28 PM
But the days around Wed 12/16 are rated a 4 & 5????? Just a guess - but when there isn't a MVMCP, the park stays open later to the general public. This could be incentive for more folks to congregate at the MK on 12/16 if they don't have the Park Hopping option on their ticket for the week - "more bang for the buck" since they can stay in the park later.

ChinaMama what is the website address you were referring to in your original post. Pooh_Bear, just Google and you'll be able to find the subscription site that ChinaMama was referring to.

I hope you both have a magical time on your trips!

MirandaC
12-07-2009, 04:38 PM
We will be there from 12/16 thru 12/23 too!! Just 8 days, 21 hours and 52 minutes to go!!
I have been so busy that this is the first time I have posted anything in quite some time! I am feeling the pressure, but I can barely stay in my seat at this point!! :mickey: