PDA

View Full Version : IASW Keychain

Tinkerbella
12-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey all! I hope this is the correct place to post this question. I'm headed to visit the mouse on the 14-17 and am, of course, playing personal shopper for my co-workers. One of my friends has asked me to pick her up an IASW keychain that she has described as being 'like a charm bracelet'. She said it's an old school design and that it has charms dangling from it. Does anybody know if these are still at the park? Or what she's talking about in general? Thanks guys!

NewDVCowner
12-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I sent you a private message that might give you an idea, but I don't know anything about that specific type. I'd look in the store at the exit of the ride though, that'd be the best bet, but I bet you already knew that. :secret:

Tinkerbella
12-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I sent you a private message that might give you an idea, but I don't know anything about that specific type. I'd look in the store at the exit of the ride though, that'd be the best bet, but I bet you already knew that. :secret:

Thank you so much NewDVCowner! That is extremely helpful. I checked the store at the ride last time we were there but I couldn't find it. At least I have an idea now what it looks like. Thanks again!:thumbsup: