PDA

View Full Version : birhday ideas at WDW ?

MN Pirate Girl
12-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Which restaurant would you pick to celebrate a teen-s birthday?My DS will celebrate his 16th in January :mickey:! He has pretty sophisticated taste. I was thinking of the French restaurant in Epcot or Prime Time Diner at MGM. He thought prime time was a hoot a few years ago. Would either of these places be able to serve a birhday cake for lunch if I ordered it ahead? What are some other ideas for a birhday at WDW? Thaks ahead for the advice.

mom2morgan
12-04-2009, 06:34 PM
We did California Grill for my daughter's 16th, and she enjoyed it. I think any "signature" restaurant would be nice for such a secial birthday. She was definitely NOT into characters or shenanigans for that meal! ;-) The decorated the table with birthday confetti before we arrived. Silly thing, though - she ordered dessert, AND they brought her a piece of birthday cake - they should have told us!

sisterdisco
12-05-2009, 05:29 PM
For my teenaged son, I would pick a restaurant where he could get a rack of ribs, or a huge prime rib.....He is a big eater and he would want to get something like ribs or prime rib that he normally doesn't get when we eat out.

That being said. KONA cafe has excellent food.

Any restaurant can get you a cake. I think the smallest cake is $12.50

My son also likes to get ribs at SCI Fi Dine In, but the food is not as great as other restaurants.

disneykid@hrt
12-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Coral Reef might be cool and I think you can even get custom cakes there.