PDA

View Full Version : ADR Question

nqi2
12-03-2009, 08:57 PM
We will be going to WDW in June, and we are trying to figure out where all we want to eat. The question I have is can i make a couple of reservations now and a few later? or do i have to make all reservations at the same time?

I LoveJack
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM
No you don't have to make them all at the same time and if you change your mind you can cancel ones and try to rebook at a different time or day. You just can't book them until 180 days out. So if you are staying on property with a package and all, you can book the dining for the trip on the first day instead of having to call back every day. If you are trying to dine at one of the more requested places like Cinderellas castle, I would highly recommend booking it asap since they have a high rate of sell out real quickly.

BMan62
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
at 180 days you CAN make dining reservations, but you do not HAVE to. You can make reservations for one day, or any number of days of your trip. The 180 day window simply makes it a bit (not much) easier to book your favorite restaurants ahead of time.

One note: If you are going to be there during a busy period, the longer you wait to make ADRs the harder it will be to get the restaurants you want in the time frames you want.