PDA

View Full Version : ok im missing something...

alex61821
12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
i booked a trip for jan 18-25 2010 :joy: so i paid the deposit the required with my disney visa and they said i need to pay the rest by dec 4th. for the life of me i couldnt find a place to pay that online :confused:

the online check in says you cant use it unless you are within 10 days so i didnt think that was the place to pay for it am i the only one confused by this?

or did i miss somewhere else to pay it?

Buttercup
12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Why not just call (407) W-DISNEY and pay it over the phone?

Strmchsr
12-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Online check-in is a totally different service than booking/paying for your trip. If you need to pay online you go the main WDW website and log in with your reservation number there. That only works if you booked directly through Disney. If you booked through someone like Magical Journeys then you would need to contact your TA to make the payment.

alex61821
12-03-2009, 05:56 PM
i did login to the main site and sure didnt see a big button saying pay here. guess i missed it somehow i did it through the online check-in process even though the wording lead me to believe that i couldnt do it that way. guess i am the only one confused by the process.

Polynesian Dweller
12-03-2009, 06:20 PM
i did login to the main site and sure didnt see a big button saying pay here. guess i missed it somehow i did it through the online check-in process even though the wording lead me to believe that i couldnt do it that way. guess i am the only one confused by the process.

Did you login to the My Vacation part of the Disney World site? Once there you need to enter your reservation number. It is in that section that you can review you reservation, your itinerary, and make a payment.