Lapulapu at the Poly!!:papple:

Drinking around the world at Epcot is lots of fun!! :thumbsup:

Madame Leona
12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Turtle Krawl- Olivia's at OKW
Viking Coffee-Norway Bakery at EPCOT

DVC2004
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Lapu Lapu served in a pineapple at the Poly, and margaritas from the stand in Mexico.

PlutoToo
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Grey Goose slushies in France.:thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Miss Melonie Coladas at POR. :marg:

Gator
12-02-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't drink alcoholic beverages and I'm always suprised at how much some folks are willing to consume at WDW. Anyway, I love the Mango Smoothie at Le Cellier. The green tea freezies at the China Pavillion are very good if you like green teas (DW doesn't).

IloveDisney71
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Lapu Lapu served in a pineapple at the Poly, and margaritas from the stand in Mexico.

Ditto!:thumbsup::papple::marg:

BigRedDad
12-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Lapu Lapu at Poly.

A long time ago in a world far, far away, my college roommates and I went to a football game that was moved to the Citrus Bowl. It was also F&W festival. We knew it would be a lot and a long walk around. We had a drink at every country and kiosk with the Finale of a Yard at the Rose & Crown. Let me tell you, it was not cheap, it was a long day, and a lot of fun. There is no way in the world I could do it almost 20 years later. I won't even attempt it.

DisneyFr33k
12-03-2009, 08:25 AM
:wine: - any kind!

BugeyedMuggy
12-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Spaten beer in germany:thumbsup:

magicofdisney
12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm fond of the cappuccino float at Sunshine Tree Terrace.

sacandjac
12-03-2009, 10:31 AM
I love the Pina Colada at the Polynesian. I always have one while waiting to be seated at Ohana. :thumbsup:

Scar
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
The best drink at WDW is, ironically, the same as the best drink anywhere..... Beer! :beer:

Dragongirlx
12-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Peach snapps tea slushie at China in Epcot
or cider from the UK ( I miss it when I am away from hone)

BigThunderFan
12-03-2009, 11:10 AM
I can't believe no one has mentioned the best drink ANYWHERE, Guinness! I love getting one at the UK and enjoying some fish & chips with it.

OK, I know this isn't a WDW specific drink, but you asked for our favorites right? :thumbsup:

2MuchWDFun
12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Peach snapps tea slushie at China in Epcot
or cider from the UK ( I miss it when I am away from hone)

We discovered the China kiosk on our last trip and are planning on stopping by in a couple of weeks to get the Plum wine bao bing...I can also highly recommend the Grey Goose slushy.

artyboy
12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
We love doing the wine flight in Italy...the Rose Regale with the dark chocolate is also awesome!

Going in 4 days!:mickey:

Crow
12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Epcot mostly:
Viking coffee in Norway
Margaritas in Mexico
Kir Royal in France, or wine
Slushies in China.
Sake in Japan
beer in England.
then Sake or wine at CA Grill
LapuLapu in Poly
etc etc

pox24
12-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Grand Marnier Orange Slush at Epcot.:thumbsup:

Patricia
12-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Viking Coffee at Norway, a must have every trip.

Sangria at Raglan Road, Pleasure island.

magicofdisney
12-04-2009, 10:56 AM
It just occurred to me that maybe you meant favorite "adult" drink. Is that so or am I reading more into the question because of most of the answers? :)

Gator
12-04-2009, 04:07 PM
It just occurred to me that maybe you meant favorite "adult" drink. Is that so or am I reading more into the question because of most of the answers? :)

I was wondering the same thing as well. It's like I wandered into a college frat blog :cool:

darthmacho
12-04-2009, 04:23 PM
:wine: - any kind!
I agree with that!

The best drink at WDW is, ironically, the same as the best drink anywhere..... Beer! :beer:
You make a great point!

Wow! That sounds...intoxicating! ;)

I like having a few at World Showcase, and I've gone overboard at Pleasure Island, but hangovers are no fun at WDW, so I try to take it easy for the most part. Next year is the first trip with both my kids, so I'm going to keep the alcohol to a bare minimum. :marg: Oh well.

Seasonscraps
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM

I was thinking drinks I have at DW and not anywhere else. I can have a diet coke in a million places but I only have Miss Melonie Colada's in Disney.

kemps@wdw
12-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Dirty Banana @ The Trout Pass Bar @ WL pool!:thumbsup:

SillySymphony
12-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Not being one for "adult" beverages, whether home or away, I'd like to cast votes for drinks which can't get you pulled over for having too high a BAC on the Tomorrowland Speedway !!!

Congo Drink from Cantina in Mexico
Smart Watermelon @ Club Cool
and one no longer available....

Iced Coffee Dream from Forty Thirst Street

OH !

and a Kona Coffee from the Poly

POOH_BEAR
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Two favorites...

Grey Goose Slushie--France/EPCOT
Frunch Punch at Boma (I actually found a recipe online last night and I'm going to make a batch for our Christmas Brunch)

#1donaldfan
12-06-2009, 09:11 AM
...Beverly @ Club Cool, EC.....sound adult ?? :thedolls:

oh, hey, this is my 2,000th post....

TinksDH
12-06-2009, 11:57 AM
DW used to like the Bellini's at Italy in EPCOT, but they went away from mixing one up to just pouring a mix from the bottle. Not as good according to her. I think her current fav is the lapu lapu.

I find the frozen margs in Mexico pretty good, but my new favorite is the ouzo in Cat Cora's Kouzzina. Opa!

Lakin
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM
...Beverly @ Club Cool, EC.....sound adult ?? :thedolls:

Not really, the Beverly @ Club Cool is non-alcoholic. :D

Tinkermom
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
DW used to like the Bellini's at Italy in EPCOT, but they went away from mixing one up to just pouring a mix from the bottle. Not as good according to her. I think her current fav is the lapu lapu.

I find the frozen margs in Mexico pretty good, but my new favorite is the ouzo in Cat Cora's Kouzzina. Opa!

Oh you just know me so well sweetie! Although I do think they may have gone back to mixing the Bellini themselves again. The one I got in October was yummy! I do love the Lapu Lapu as well!:cloud9:

As for the ouzo - I tried some of DH's - YUCK! :ack: The ouzo martini that our waiter recommended was horrible as well and I had to send it back and settled on a nice red wine. :blush:

My fav non-alcoholic drink would have to be the Pineapple Float with Dole Whip!

#1donaldfan
12-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Not really, the Beverly @ Club Cool is non-alcoholic. :D

I know I was being silly ... :cool:

Lakin
12-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I know I was being silly ... :cool:

Oops, my bad. I'm not good at online sarcasm yet!! :thumbsup:

Lulz, my dad tried the Beverly and he made a really funny face and said "That is not good."

#1donaldfan
12-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Oops, my bad. I'm not good at online sarcasm yet!! :thumbsup:

Lulz, my dad tried the Beverly and he made a really funny face and said "That is not good."

...that's about the same as what I did, I tried it, wasn't for sure, tried again, then BAM....YUCK !!! funny how it didn't get me at first....maybe my taste buds are weakening....:cool:

passholderryan
12-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Although I am not a big drinker, I found that I do have more at Disney than other places, and the reason is this:
I don't have to drive anywhere. Once I park my car, it doesn't move for the couple of days I'm there. I leave the designated driving to the CM's on Disney Transport (The Most dangerous ride at Disney).

I think that any drink you get from the Belle Vue Room at the Boardwalk is the best. Sitting on the balcony with a Belvedere and Tonic is probably the best thing going!!! Only 7 days until I'll be doing just that. Who wants to join me??!!!

Melanie
12-08-2009, 02:51 PM

:thumbsup:

And my new favorite is a Golden from the UK. :beer:

alex61821
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
umm does a dole-whip count as a drink? or just a slice of heaven in a glass?

BluewaterBrad
12-09-2009, 03:18 PM

Love em!!:mickey:

PopeCharming
12-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Nothing like a good, dry Strongbow hard cider at the Uk pavillion, listening to the faux-Beatles.

stitchaholic
12-13-2009, 06:57 AM
what is in a dirty banana,i will be there in 2 weeks and that sounds interesting :marg: