PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked Trip for CBR

Superzeus84
12-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Hey everyone, merry christmas and happy holidays to all. My girlfriend and I just booked a trip for the first week of Febuary and will be staying at CBR. We have only ever stayed at CSR and are looking forward to the differences between the two places. We went ahead and booked a King bed because i dont really have any interest in sleeping in a small bed. Anyways my question is i know that there are not near as many king bed rooms(i believe they have less than 100) and i was just wondering which is the best area to stay in(that has a king bed). I might have rambled on here but I cant help it, I am just too excited!:mickey:

beksy
12-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Congratulations! I really enjoyed our stay at CBR. We had a king bed in the Aruba section. This was across the island from the food court, main pool, etc. but we had a quiet pool that was never crowded. We enjoyed the tropical atmosphere and the walk to OPR (food court) but it was a little walk so if you want something closer you might want to try to get a preferred room in one of those sections (can't remember the names). We didn't really need it, although it would have been nice at the end of the day. There was a close bus stop and we were always either the first or second stop. Each "section" has its own quiet pool and bus stop and there is an internal bus if you don't want to walk. I'm sure there are king beds in each section so you may want to take a look at a map if location is really important but I think most locations would be fine if not really close to the food court. Aruba was nice and quiet, very peaceful, with beautiful views and some bunnys hopping around. We would stay there again. Hope that helps a little and didn't just confuse you more! :blush:

BraddyB
12-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Congrats, we stayed in Jamaica with a king bed and waterview. It was nice and quiet. We werent far from a bus stop and just a walk across the bridge from Old Port Royale.

CleveRocks
12-02-2009, 08:36 PM
King-size bed rooms are located in all villages except for Trinidad South (this is where the Pirate rooms are, and there are no king-size bed Pirate rooms).

Therefore, choosing a location for a king-size bed category of room is no different than for any other category of room.

If you want to be as close as possible to Old Port Royale (the area that has the main pool, food court, etc.), request Martinique or Trinidad North.