PDA

View Full Version : A Very Merry Holiday WDW Style - Day 2, 3, 4

Lucyrella
12-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Day 2 of our holiday journey allowed us to be lazy during the day and enjoy the pool. I can see why CSR is so popular for the pool. Our 6 year old can not get enough of the pool and slide. The evening we went to Whispering Canyon cafe for a great dinner. The food was really good and I cracked up when one person in our party ordered ketchup. Too funny. We went over to the Disney Studio's and experienced the Osborne Christmas lights, and boy is that spectacular. The snow in 75 degree weather was a blast! There are like 5,000,000 lights strung up everywhere. Amazing.

Day 3 - This was a dawn to midnight kinda day at the Magic Kingdom. The weather was picture perfect, and we had a great time. Lines were short. We had dinner at Chef Mickey's and then back to the park for evening extra magic hours. We closed down the park. My little one that is 5 got to ride the carousel with Chip and Dale. A treat for sure.

Day 4 - After 12 hours in a park yesterday, we got up for breakfast with the Princesses in Epcot. My little princesses had a blast, this is a tradition with us. My girls are adopted from China and seeing Mulan is always special. Mulan took her time with them, and allowed us to capture as many photo's as we wanted. It was priceless. Our adventures continued with finding Jasmine, which we did in Morocco. We made this a short day, and headed back to our resort for an afternoon in the pool before the weather turns bad.

It has been a great trip so far!:cloud9:

Strmchsr
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Sounds like a great trip Carol Ann! Can't wait to hear more!!

faline
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Time to relax! Special memories with princesses! And fun with ketchup! I don't think it gets better than that!

princessgirls
12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Great day Carol Ann!
I love it that you closed down the park! We usually try and do that too!

Thanks for the report!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the report

KylesMom
12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner at Whispering Canyon.

What a treat that your little one was able to ride the carousel with Chip & Dale - priceless! It sounds like you're having great luck in meeting the characters. So far your trip has been magical - thanks for sharing! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
12-03-2009, 04:13 PM
I love the Osbourne lights also. Thanks for sharing!:mickey:

vizsla
12-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the Report! :tink: :tree: