PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder & FL Res Rates 1/1-2/11/10

Tink1
11-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Disney has released AP and FL resident rates

Save 40% at Select Disney Value and Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 45% at Select Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Valid for stays most nights 1/1/10 to 2/11/10.

With date specific pricing weekends price higher. Even some weekdays are higher than other days.

Example rates before tax is added:

Polynesian Garden View as low as $201 during the week, $211-$215 on weekends. (some weekdays and weekends cost more than others, it is date specific))

Value Resorts as low as $49.20 weekdays, $55.20 weekends (again some weekdays and weekends are more, it is date specific)

More information to follow as we get it

Contact a Magical Journeys Agent to book! (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request.html)

Nanc

badkitty
12-05-2009, 02:10 PM
:woohoo::joy::yay:

Thanks Tink1!

Just booked and I am so excited! I talked my sister (the penny-pincher) into two nights at the Poly! (Of course I had to give up several nights at WL for POP to offset the cost - but it is worth it!) I have never stayed at the Poly before and I can't wait!! 49 days to go... :woohoo:

beksy
12-06-2009, 10:11 AM
It took awhile to get here, but having those savings on 1/1-1/2 really helped us. We were able to upgrade those two nights to the CR theme park view, upgrade dining to deluxe, and saved $800! It helped not having to get those 7 day tickets we didn't need anyway too!
:thumbsup: