PDA

View Full Version : BLT computer and internet question

disneyboundagain
11-29-2009, 10:17 PM
I've read a few BLT reviews so far, but none have mentioned there being a computer in the room. Our tower room w/MK view at the CR always has a computer with free internet access. We leave in 17 days and are staying in a BLT Studio with a MK view, and I was just curious if these rooms have the same thing?

TheRustyScupper
11-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I've read a few BLT reviews so far, but none have mentioned there being a computer in the room. Our tower room w/MK view at the CR always has a computer with free internet access. We leave in 17 days and are staying in a BLT Studio with a MK view, and I was just curious if these rooms have the same thing?

1) No computers, just regular access.
2) Unless mistaken, the computers at CR were only for a trial period.

LynneM
11-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Yes, the computers in the CR rooms were for some sort of trial, and have been removed. Wired internet access is available in both the CR and BLT rooms for $9.95 per 24 hour period.

If you're a DVC member, staying at BLT on points, you won't be charged for internet access.

disneyboundagain
11-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Yes, the computers in the CR rooms were for some sort of trial, and have been removed. Wired internet access is available in both the CR and BLT rooms for $9.95 per 24 hour period.

If you're a DVC member, staying at BLT on points, you won't be charged for internet access.

Thanks. Not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks!