PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 NFL the good, the bad and the ugly

gueli
11-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Its that time of the week again campers-
How did your NFL team do. Tell us the good the bad and the UGLY...

The Jets:

Good: we win :number1: and I wonder what happened to the fish?:confused:

The bad: It was Carolina

The Ugly: can you believe what Rex Ryan said this week :D
still to many turnovers...

your turn.:thumbsup:

(PS I will be gone until the tyuesday after week 13 so...)

sportsguy2315
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Vikings:

Good: Another week, another win especially against a big rival (In my family at least) :)

Bad: Shame on us for making the Bears think for a quarter they could hang with us! :haha:

Ugly: I wonder if the Bears knew then what they know now about this season if they would have made the Cutler trade. The way the Chicago media and my Bear loving family portrayed him as, was that he was finally the QB for the Bears. So far, nothing to suggest that, while Kyle Orton's having himself a pretty decent year in Denver.

Greenlawler
11-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Titans

The Good: Vince Young, holy cow!

The Bad: No Warner and it still came down to the last play. 5-6 but Indy is looming. I doubt the Titans can win, but if they do all bets are off.

The Ugly: The mess that is the AFC wildcard race. Just about every team the Titans needed to loose, lost.

Steadily my draft day plans are moving back ;)

Pagan
11-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Good: we win :number1: and I wonder what happened to the fish?:confused:
Ah but here's the difference....with both teams at 5-6, and even with Miami holding a massive tie-breaker over the Jets:

Miami Herald Headline: "Embarrassing collapse puts Miami Dolphins' season on the brink"

New York Daily News Headline: "Jets stay in playoff hunt as Sanchez passes Rex's test with flying colors".

Only the Jets and their fans think that at 5-6 their team has a chance of even sniffing the playoffs! At least us Dolfans have enough sense to know the season is over. LOL

That said:

Good: Ricky Still has legs, and got me a ton of points in my fantasy league.

Bad: Henne regressed. Not a good game for him. The secondary is atrocious.

Ugly: The last three minutes of the game. Unwatchable.

Ian
11-30-2009, 10:16 AM
The Good: Another 4th quarter comeback victory from a team that typically folds when losing in the 4th.

The Bad: The fact that we needed a miraculous 4th quarter comeback against the Redskins? :confused:

The Ugly: Our head coach is the biggest toolbox this side of Rich Kotite. WHY would you try an opening onsides kick against a hapless team like the Redskins???? Line up and beat 'em by playing better ball than they do. Seriously ... I'm so over Andy Reid and his moronic decisions. His playcalling was borderline absurd. You run the ball down the field averaging 14 yards per carry. You get to the goaline and what do you do? You pass twice! :ack:

Also ugly ... this team is so wildly inconsistent they have no shot at going anywhere meaningful this season.

indytraveler
11-30-2009, 10:37 AM
The Colts:

The Good: In case you've missed Sports Center, the Colts are 11-0! 5 straight come from behind wins! The 4th Quarter defense

The Bad: The first half of this game. Listening to the TV announcers Greg Gumbel, and Dan Dierdorf.

The Ugly: Pass Interference?!!? (thanks) watching the Texans find yet another way to lose a game. 15-1 record in 8 years against a divisional opponent, OUCH.

Next up Tennessee. At least they are playing in Indy.

#1donaldfan
11-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Steelers

no good, no bad, just UGLY...

....do any of you feel sorry for me, uh, I mean the Steelers....they are much better than they are showing ...yeah, yeah that's it, they are better, definatley, definatley better....

AAARRGGGGG !!!!

Scar
12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
The Ugly: Our head coach is the biggest toolbox this side of Rich Kotite. WHY would you try an opening onsides kick against a hapless team like the Redskins???? Line up and beat 'em by playing better ball than they do. Seriously ... I'm so over Andy Reid and his moronic decisions. His playcalling was borderline absurd. Well, looks like Lurie doesn't agree with you. Reid just signed a 3 year extention through 2013.