PDA

View Full Version : CSR Club Level?

Lucyrella
11-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Just checked into the CSR and wow it is breath taking. I love our room location and supposedly it is an upgrade. We are in the club level in building 9A, They could have put me in a regular room and called it a club level and I would have never known it. It is a beatiful room, all new furniture, new beds, huge TV, ceiling fan. We have a view of the quiet pool and beach area with lake, and right next to the guest laundry and we can park our car about 100 feet away from our building. I am happy with it.

So is there a difference from a regular room and club level?

Either way, we are happy :cloud9:

KatMark
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Not sure why they told you it was Club Level. The Club Level rooms are in Cabana 9B (although there is talk that they are converting 9A to Club Level as well). The rooms in Club Level have DVD players, you sometimes get robes, more bathroom items -- shower gel, toothbrush, etc. All of the rooms have the exact same furnishings as the Club Level -- with the new queen beds, furniture, furnishings, sliding doors, etc. We were in Cabanas 9A in September.

buzz2001
11-29-2009, 06:48 AM
I'll see you soon! We're arriving on 12/3!!

Lucyrella
11-29-2009, 09:04 AM
He said they were just renovated to club level and we have most of the things you mentioned. So maybe we are. Thanks for the reply!