PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - 'eTicket'??

tinkergal
11-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Has anyone used an eTicket for MVMCP? I was just wondering if they exchange it for another ticket @ the turnstiles? 'Cause I'm wondering how you'd use the eTicket @ FastPass? Thanks for any info!!

medic9016
11-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Fastpasses will not be open during the MVMCP.

LoriSan
11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
I have always gone to guest services before the party and just received a hard ticket. You should take your confirmation number and ID.

SurferStitch
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM
I got the e-tickets for MVMCP on 12/6. Saved me $5 in postage, so it was worth it.

You just turn in the printout at the turnstiles. It has a bar code on it for them to scan, at least it looks like they would do that.

faline
11-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Guess I'm a little confused here?! I'm not sure what the original poster is referring to when she asks about an eTicket?! I thought e-tickets were extinct?!

BMan62
11-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Guess I'm a little confused here?! I'm not sure what the original poster is referring to when she asks about an eTicket?! I thought e-tickets were extinct?!

I think you are thinking about the old "E" - Ticket, as in "E" Ticket rides, the OP is talking about an Electronic Ticket - a printout from an e-mail or site with a bar code or confirmation number used in lieu of a mylar or plastic "hard" ticket sent through USPS or picked up on site.