PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Dinner Package

Ropachs
11-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Does it fall under the DDP or will we need to pay OOP for this dinner?

rjmdds
11-24-2009, 02:22 PM
It uses 2 DDP credits no matter which restaurant you eat in. That is a recent change.

Ropachs
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Yikes. Still sounds worth it to get guaranteed seats...right?

Gator
11-24-2009, 04:48 PM
It uses 2 DDP credits no matter which restaurant you eat in. That is a recent change.

If that's true it's a bummer. It was always 1 credit the last two times I went. But I'm not suprised. The cost of some of the top tier packages was quite high. I always wondered why a regular table service credit was good for a $40+ meal. It sounds like they're bringing it in line. Plus, this will give more standby folks a better chance to catch the show.

rjmdds
11-24-2009, 06:27 PM
It is definitely true. I booked it for next week and Advanced Dining said that it is now 2 credits regardless of which tier you choose. So if that is the case your best bet is booking it at Le Celier...more bang for your credits.

lockedoutlogic
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Pay out of pocket....they're getting ya if you use the 2 credits....

or better yet...forget the package all together and just plan for a 1/2 hour or so wait...
This thing has been as much of a smokescreen as the fantasmic package...especially on what will be a somewhat down year (not on christmas....we know there is no end to that insanity)

I don't know how much the price has risen....but i sold these when they first rolled out and actually went the first year....
i think the result was waiting in a shorter line and paying 13 bucks a head more than the menu price at the time...

not a fan:santa3:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-25-2009, 11:18 AM
We did this last year and it was really nice to have a guaranteed seat. However, I'm not sure its worth two credits. I think I would do it and pay out of pocket and save the credits for something else.

Ropachs
11-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Thank you for the info - since Garden Grill is a must-do for us, but certainly not worth 2 credits, I think we'll take our chances...get snacks to keep the kids busy and just get there early!