PDA

View Full Version : here now! Crowds not bad..

nyobabe2
11-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Got here Sat, the 21st, went to HS and got on everything we wanted, no more than a 20 min wait with the exception of the new Toy Story ride, that you need a FP for. Everything is decorated right now for xmas. Resorts, parks, it's beautiful and Christmas music playing everywhere. It's kind of hard to get in the spirit with the heat and humidity but hey who's complaining.

Yesterday we went to Epcot and again, moderate crowds but got on the rides we wanted with minimal wait time which is a shock for me for Thanksgiving week. I am noticing the resort (the Poly) seems to be getting more crowded as the week is progressing.

Today at Sea World the crowds were big but we got on both coasters with little wait time. Well gotta go, gonna take a ferry ride to MK now :)

Lakin
11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks so much for the update!!!! Will be there really soon.

BluewaterBrad
11-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Have fun!! Thanks for sharing!:mickey:

DawsonAR
11-24-2009, 06:51 PM
I guess it depends on what you are used to crowd wise. We usually go in the slower times of the year. We were there from Thursday until today and found the crowds starting on Saturday to be terrible. We were able to use fast past and do some things we don't typically do, however, we felt the crowds were huge. Even with the crowds, the trip was a good one!

BigRedDad
11-24-2009, 07:13 PM
If it is anything like last year, we had a similar experience leading up to tomorrow (Wednesday before Thanksgiving). After that, it was too crowded for my comfort. Other factors played into it as well which may have put me in a negative mood to not enjoy it.

DisneyorBust
11-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Sounds good. Hope that the crowd levels don't get too intense!

nyobabe2
11-24-2009, 10:04 PM
well the crowds are starting to slowly come in but luckily we are now done all of the parks. We got here Saturday and did a park each day till today and are now free of the crowds and we can relax by the pool:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
11-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanksgiving and Xmas crowds hit like a tsunami. No real warning, all of the sudden BLAMO!

Boost
11-27-2009, 07:44 PM
It's because we are in a recession and we will probably not see light at the end of the tunnel for 12-15 months. We saw a report on WESH 2 Orlando (NBC) that parks are down 4 percent and resorts are down 7 percent. Could be worse, I suppose....

awaggett
11-29-2009, 08:17 PM
We arrived on the 24th and did the parks Tuesday thru Friday. Very crowded, but manageable. I've been at slow times and Christmas, so have seen it all ways. Really enjoyed our trip--now am in the holiday spirit!