PDA

View Full Version : Park closing time and MVMCP..

daisyhead
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM
We have dinner res. for 6:40, the MK closes at 7, but Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is that night, too. When we leave dinner, will we simply need to show our tickets to the Christmas Party, or how does this work?

NH Disneyfan
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm assuming you have tickets to MVMCP. If so, starting at 4pm they will hand out bracelets. I also suppose you are asking what to do with your MVMCP tickets, such as return to the turnstiles to scan in. That's a very good question. I think that as long as you show a MVMCP ticket to the bracelet people, you're good to go.

If you don't have MVMCP tickets, after dinner you are expected to leave the park.

Strmchsr
11-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Definitely get your bracelet before your dinner ADR. It'll make things a lot easier. However, if possible, you might want to move your reservation time up a little as that'll cause you to miss some of the party that you've paid extra for.

wdwnomad
11-23-2009, 10:22 PM
If you are already in the park before they start doing bracelets at the turnstiles you should be able to get them without going back to the entrance. Normally, by the Rose Garden they will take your ticket and set you up with a bracelet.

11-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Either the Rose Garden or you can return to the East turnstiles to have tickets scanned. Your choice, anytime after 4 pm at each and usually until about 7:30 at the Rose Garden. Supposed to be 7 but most of the time they stay a bit later, depending on park load for the night.

thumperbug
11-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Get your bracelet before dinner at either the rose garden or the turnstiles. I was there for the party last Thursday and they really cracked down on people to make sure they had the bracelets. We couldn't get into any stores or over the bridges to any of the lands without showing a bracelet. It didn't annoy me, in fact I was quite happy to see that they were gently reminding folks who were there after close time that they had to leave the park. Someone a half hour after the party started who didn't have a bracelet wanted to do some shopping and they would not let him in the shops.

DisneyPrincess21
11-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I was there for the party last Thursday and they really cracked down on people to make sure they had the bracelets. We couldn't get into any stores or over the bridges to any of the lands without showing a bracelet. It didn't annoy me, in fact I was quite happy to see that they were gently reminding folks who were there after close time that they had to leave the park. Someone a half hour after the party started who didn't have a bracelet wanted to do some shopping and they would not let him in the shops.

Good! I am glad Disney is cracking down, it's not fair that those of use who actually spend our hard earned money to be there, have to see people who are "cheating" and getting away with it.
I am glad that they are really cracking down this year.

:santa3: 7 days till I am at MVMCP!! Second year in a row! :santa3:

thumperbug
11-26-2009, 02:26 PM
It was great as always but they didn't have as much snow on main street as they normally do for the party. The cookies were definitely better this year.