PDA

View Full Version : We do WDW at Christmas-whoo hoo: pretrip

LuvsTigger80
11-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi everyone!!!:hi:

So I figured that it was time for our pre-trip repot. We only have 10 days and 2 hours till we leave. I'm so excited!! Are we there yet?!? :mickey:

Cast Of Characters:

Sam(me): stay at home mommy and planner, organizer,etc. Loves everything Disney (we are all annual passholders for Disneyland).
John (DH): loves the sounds of Disney. All we listen to while we are in the car...looking foreard to eating some good food and christmas decorations.
Carl(DS): my little boy. 3 years old and does all the mountains at disneyland. Can name you that ride from the first note of the song and can point and tell you where every ride is on the disneyland map. (yeah we go alot.. :blush:)
Norma (DMIL): this will be her 2nd trip (our 3rd) and i'm pretty sure she likes it. Loves everything Disney.

The plan:

So we leave from the airport at 9:30pm on Dec 2nd. We decided to take the red eye because we were tired of arriving so late flying direct. We will land in MCO alittle after 11am Dec 3rd. Where we will take ME to POP.:thumbsup:We will be there till Dec 12th. I really have no day to day plans except for ADR's and MVMCP. We are doing the deluxe dining. So yummy food here we come. We have alist of places that we are eating. Starting the first day we are there. Here's the list. If it has a * it is new for us!
3rd: Rose and Crown*-dinner
4th: hollywood and vine-b & 50's PT*-d
5th: tuskar house-b & CA Grill*-d
6th: 1900 Park Fare*-B & Crystal Palace*-d (MVMCP this night)
7th: Ohana's-B & Nine Dragon's*-D
8th: Boma*-B & Yachtsman*-d
9th: Crystal Palace*-B & Artist Point*-d
10th: Cape May*-b & Ohana's*-D
11th: CRT*-B ;Afternoon Tea*-l & Teppan Edo-d
12th: Grand Floridian Cafe*-B

So as you can see...we will be eating at alot of different places. And we are very excited. So I need to get our bags packed. Oh yeah and can't forget that little holiday coming up. Then we will be off to our happy place. Till then we will squeeze in a couple more trips to disneyland just to hold us over!!:thumbsup:

KylesMom
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Great plan & wonderful dining ADRs lined up. Can't wait to hear all about your DS's reaction to Disney World! :mickey:

princessgirls
11-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Enjoy your trip!
You do have some yummy dining planned. MMMM....

Julie:mickey:

faline
11-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Lots of yummy dining lined up! Have a great trip!

DisneyorBust
11-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Nice plan and some great ADR choices. Looking forward to your reports! Have a safe trip and a great vacation!

DizNee143
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
sounds like its going to be a great vacation!!
hope you all have a blast! :mickey:

vizsla
11-28-2009, 05:28 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

BluewaterBrad
11-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Thinking of eating some when you are there?!! Have fun!!:mickey: