PDA

View Full Version : Reservations needed?

Corky627
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
We will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodoge and would love to try Boma. As we are not sure which night we will be there for dinner, do you NEED reservations or do they allow some walk ins? This is all new to me, as I have never had to make advance reservations at a hotel restaurant before (generally we make them the day we get there)
Thanks for any help you cand be!!

lighteningqueen
11-22-2009, 07:44 PM
When are you going? If it is Dec then yes. It is also free dining for the first time to the public. Look at your park hours and see what day the park you might be in closes if it is early then go that evening.

lockedoutlogic
11-22-2009, 08:09 PM
It is an excellent restaurant....so well worth it....and not the "meat, chicken, salmon" only variety that has plagued WDW like locusts....

But they are usually busy....so i would get the reservation.

AKL's restaurants draw fairly large local/ florida crowds....as they are some of the most highly regarded locations in the papers. guides, food magazines, and publications such as Zagat....

with good reason

LuvDaDuckMost
11-22-2009, 08:57 PM
As with all the restaurants connected with Disney, you need a reservation. Most are booked up months in advance. Sometimes you do get lucky and there are cancelations and as such, you might be able to get in as a walkin but, I will tell you that is rare.