PDA

View Full Version : Which Characters at LTT?

disneykid@hrt
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
My almost 2 year old has recently become quite fond of Pooh and I am thinking of going to eat breakfast (honey of course) with him instead of with the Princesses in Norway. Crystal Palace will be closed down while we're there for her B-day so I'm trying to find out if they moved Pooh over to the Liberty Tree as well or will we have to go to 1900 Park Fare? Is 1900 expensive? We're paying OOP.

Thanks!

JenniferS.
11-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I did read that they were moving Pooh to LTT while Crystal Palace was closed. I can't help on the prices at 1900 because we were on the dining plan and dh handled the bill.

lockedoutlogic
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
I did read that they were moving Pooh to LTT while Crystal Palace was closed. I can't help on the prices at 1900 because we were on the dining plan and dh handled the bill.

we just noticed that 1900 park fare is now $6 more a person (per adult) for breakfast than say crystal palace or cape may.....
Not to be a cheapskate (which i am far from when it comes to WDW)...but i won't pay that kinda difference for their "Grand" upcharge...

Because i've been on the other side of the "Grand" Floridian and there is nothing "Grand"about it....not the way it is operated or staffed....smoke and mirrors.

the exception being Victoria and Alberts

Figment!
11-24-2009, 06:15 PM
The original announcment was that Mickey and Gang would be appearing at the temporary Liberty Tree Tavern Meals, but plans could have changed.

You will likely want to call WDW-DINE to confirm what line-up of characters is currently planned for these temporary meals.

wdw_bound
11-25-2009, 09:28 AM
I called a few weeks ago to make an LTT ADR in late January. I was told by the CM that Pooh and Friends would be the characters at dinner. But, was also reminded that characters are subject to change.

As for 1900, our family has been twice and will not go back. Last year we went for breakfast, and the buffet was full of undercooked food (breakfast potatoes that were still crunchy on the inside, ham that was warm on the outside, but still refrigerator cold on the inside), the staff seemed very uninterested, and it took over 90 minutes for the characters to circulate.

I would definitely go with LTT. Or, if your little one likes Mickey and the gang, Tusker House in AK is probably the best breakfast on property right now.

Have a great trip! :mickey: